Mass Effect: Andromeda online has a plethora of different classes to choose from. While playing as each can have its own benefits, it can be tedious to chose the exact build for each class to get the most out of it. You also don’t get as many points as there are skills to chose from, so you’ll have to pick wisely. This post is to help those in picking the right setup for the Human Infiltrator in Mass Effect: Andromeda Multiplayer.
Shown below is how I have my points invested.
Sticky Grenade – 3 points
Sticky Grenade is my least used trait. While it can be very effective, the fact that I have to keep running to ammo crates to gather more sticky grenades is frustrating. When in a tough battle, I don’t want to have to rely on if I have a sticky grenade or not. I also don’t want to have to track where I am on the map so I can find the nearest ammunition crate.
Tactical Cloak – 25 points
This is one of the staples of this build. Being fully invested in the Tactical Cloak is extremely important especially for being one shot, one kill that this class is set up for. Let’s dive a little deeper.
The first three stats are guaranteed. The next three are set up as follows
- Damage Bonus
- This is obvious – giving as much damage to your shots as possible
- This gives you quicker movements while cloaked. I use this as a failsafe. There are times where I need to escape an area, dodge enemies, complete objects, or help revive teammates. That’s why I go for the movement speed here.
- Combat Cloak
- This will keep you cloaked for 2 seconds after you attack. If you don’t get the one shot, one kill that you were looking for, you have the ability to fire a second shot while cloaked at the same damage. You can also use incinerate with the added damage of the cloak or you can escape the area if you’re under fire. Believe it or not, 2 seconds is enough time to put a lot of distance between you and your enemies!
Incinerate – 6 points
I give the added points to incinerate over sticky grenade for the reason stated above. I prefer to have the cool down so I can stay behind cover instead of having to run to find an ammo crate.
Munitions Training – 25 points
This is the second category that I fully max out and this is going back to the one shot, one kill mantra. Let’s take a look at what to invest in.
- Weapons Training
- Added Weapon Damage
- Weapon Efficiency
- Added reload speed, weapon clip size and spare ammo. No need for melee here. As a sniper, you’d like to stay as far away from the enemies as possible.
- The main thing here is the added bonus for nailing a weak spot. You’ll also get added accuracy and stability.
Combat Fitness – 10 points
- Health and Shields
- This is to get those added shield and health for those “oh shit” cases. There are a lot of enemies that charge at you and some pretty hard hitting enemies in gold. You’ll be happy to have the added shields and health when a Krogan is breathing down your neck!
Overall I love playing as an infiltrator and this build definitely gets the job done even in the hardest of games. You just have to make sure that you aren’t letting the enemies get too close to you.
Recommended weapon: Sniper Rifle – Black Widow or Vanquisher
Check out the video below to see some gameplay of this setup!
If you want to see some Mass Effect gameplay and class setup videos, check out my youtube channel and subscribe!
Check me out on facebook!